Therapy Films/Mark Denton Design
+44 (0)207 436 5191.
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
17th December 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't have a car.
Lambretta Club of Great Britain, Festival of Britain Society, Soho House, The Union, D&AD.
Desert island objects
Set of markers, layout pad and moustache wax.
Mussolini (good uniforms).
Evening Standard, Styling Lard, 24, Radio 4, eBay.
Biggest risk taken
Not going into scrap metal.
A busy one.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Awards x 500.
Alfred E Neuman.
Best job outside advertising
Paste-up artist for Knitting Digest.
One of the few men to be sacked from his own company, Denton has gone on to forge a successful career as a director and head of a production company. His reinvention of the Creative Circle awards as a direct challenge to the hegemony of D&AD has been warmly received.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I get up very early.
- Account Manager . Oxford/Banbury £30,000 plus bonus package to £40,000 plus Golf. Mark Paine Recruitment £30,000 plus bonus to £40,000 OTE plus car/ Golf, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope