Therapy Films/Mark Denton Design
+44 (0)207 436 5191.
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
17th December 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't have a car.
Lambretta Club of Great Britain, Festival of Britain Society, Soho House, The Union, D&AD.
Desert island objects
Set of markers, layout pad and moustache wax.
Mussolini (good uniforms).
Evening Standard, Styling Lard, 24, Radio 4, eBay.
Biggest risk taken
Not going into scrap metal.
A busy one.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Awards x 500.
Alfred E Neuman.
Best job outside advertising
Paste-up artist for Knitting Digest.
One of the few men to be sacked from his own company, Denton has gone on to forge a successful career as a director and head of a production company. His reinvention of the Creative Circle awards as a direct challenge to the hegemony of D&AD has been warmly received.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I get up very early.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas