Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Epping, 5 March 1975.
Dexter, The Wire, The Inbetweeners, TheDailyMash.co.uk, TheOnion.com, Creativity-Online.com, TechCrunch.com, Mashable.com, Netvibes.com, FootyTube.com, Guardian.co.uk, Wired, New Scientist, and my daily Metro fix.
Changes weekly but my current fave is Modern Conflict. Blink and I've lost an hour.
Ideal next job
Probably writing headlines for The Sun. Put in another way… penning puerile pun fun in The Sun.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
I can't say one, I'm afraid. Bob Cotton was teaching me the ways of digital way back in 93. Patrick Collister, Saul Kline and Alun Howell employed Simon and me as a digital creative team at O&M more than 15 years ago. They were all way ahead of the game. Hats off.
Why do people like you?
That's a disgusting question. But since you've asked… I think it's something to do with the way I sometimes share the mic at karaoke.
My car. Only 1,500 miles on the clock after a year. But I love it.
Turning Miss Wallace into Mrs. Gamble. Oh, and chipping in from more than 90 yards – golf, not football, unfortunately.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
An e-mailess day and a happy client. The two could potentially link. Sunshine, cold beer, and good friends comes close. Nearly.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The role for advertising will evolve as people continue to change the way they consume media. Internet TV will be huge. Mobile is only going to become more important. The internet will continue to throw new opportunities and challenges our way. But ultimately, good ideas will always prevail. We have to stop thinking about digital as a separate entity. It's not separate in our non-work lives, and it's certainly not separate to the average person catching up with friends, or researching a holiday.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Media Analyst - Media Consultancy Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Mustard Jobs £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + DOE, City of London
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role