Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Epping, 5 March 1975.
Dexter, The Wire, The Inbetweeners, TheDailyMash.co.uk, TheOnion.com, Creativity-Online.com, TechCrunch.com, Mashable.com, Netvibes.com, FootyTube.com, Guardian.co.uk, Wired, New Scientist, and my daily Metro fix.
Changes weekly but my current fave is Modern Conflict. Blink and I've lost an hour.
Ideal next job
Probably writing headlines for The Sun. Put in another way… penning puerile pun fun in The Sun.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
I can't say one, I'm afraid. Bob Cotton was teaching me the ways of digital way back in 93. Patrick Collister, Saul Kline and Alun Howell employed Simon and me as a digital creative team at O&M more than 15 years ago. They were all way ahead of the game. Hats off.
Why do people like you?
That's a disgusting question. But since you've asked… I think it's something to do with the way I sometimes share the mic at karaoke.
My car. Only 1,500 miles on the clock after a year. But I love it.
Turning Miss Wallace into Mrs. Gamble. Oh, and chipping in from more than 90 yards – golf, not football, unfortunately.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
An e-mailess day and a happy client. The two could potentially link. Sunshine, cold beer, and good friends comes close. Nearly.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The role for advertising will evolve as people continue to change the way they consume media. Internet TV will be huge. Mobile is only going to become more important. The internet will continue to throw new opportunities and challenges our way. But ultimately, good ideas will always prevail. We have to stop thinking about digital as a separate entity. It's not separate in our non-work lives, and it's certainly not separate to the average person catching up with friends, or researching a holiday.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne