+44 (0)20 7399 7100.
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BE
1st January 1963
Desert island objects
Minibar, guitar, pocket-sprung mattress.
The Today Programme, www.huhcorp.com.
Fishing in rockpools in Cadaques with my children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Sienna Miller (come on, she needs the challenge).
Sold helicopter engines for Rolls-Royce, then bought some media.
I love cooking.
Best job outside advertising
Running club nights as a student.
Rumours of a sale or IPO have plagued i-Level for years, but 2007's venture capital cash injection fuelled the flames so much that the company was forced to admit it was seeking advisers ahead of a strategic review. Now his partner, Charlie Dobres, has taken a back seat, Walmsley will have the challenge of steering the business through this crucial time.
Why are you good at what you do?
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers