+44 (0)20 7399 7100.
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BE
1st January 1963
Desert island objects
Minibar, guitar, pocket-sprung mattress.
The Today Programme, www.huhcorp.com.
Fishing in rockpools in Cadaques with my children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Sienna Miller (come on, she needs the challenge).
Sold helicopter engines for Rolls-Royce, then bought some media.
I love cooking.
Best job outside advertising
Running club nights as a student.
Rumours of a sale or IPO have plagued i-Level for years, but 2007's venture capital cash injection fuelled the flames so much that the company was forced to admit it was seeking advisers ahead of a strategic review. Now his partner, Charlie Dobres, has taken a back seat, Walmsley will have the challenge of steering the business through this crucial time.
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Studio / Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £33000 per annum, South West London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum + + bonus and benefits , Huntingdon
- Events Project Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again