+44 (0)20 7399 7100.
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BE
1st January 1963
Desert island objects
Minibar, guitar, pocket-sprung mattress.
The Today Programme, www.huhcorp.com.
Fishing in rockpools in Cadaques with my children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Sienna Miller (come on, she needs the challenge).
Sold helicopter engines for Rolls-Royce, then bought some media.
I love cooking.
Best job outside advertising
Running club nights as a student.
Rumours of a sale or IPO have plagued i-Level for years, but 2007's venture capital cash injection fuelled the flames so much that the company was forced to admit it was seeking advisers ahead of a strategic review. Now his partner, Charlie Dobres, has taken a back seat, Walmsley will have the challenge of steering the business through this crucial time.
Why are you good at what you do?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business/Sales - Exciting New Social Media Product Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bonus, Bens & Share Option, London
- Social Media & PR Manager - Leading Online Brand Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Up to £45K + BENS, London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central