Global chief executive; co-founder, One Young World
Havas, Euro RSCG Worldwide
+1 212 886 4100
350 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10014
Altrincham, Cheshire; 9 November 1966, 10.20pm.
YouTube, FT, Vanity Fair, The Economist, Mashable, L'Equipe, AD, BBC sport website and, of course, Campaign.
Currently a toss-up between Shazam, Foursquare (today I'm mayor of the Park Hyatt in Paris) or Zoobox, a great one for the kids with 50 animal pictures and fantastic animal sound FX that go along with them.
Ideal next job
Owner of Chateau Lynch Bages.
Three best friends in adland
My One Young World co-founder Kate Robertson, my boss Vincent Bolloré and, of course, Chris Pinnington.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Me. Because I'm really talented. Or on a slightly more modest note, Vincent Bolloré for making me global CEO of Euro RSCG Worldwide in 2005, then Havas Worldwide in 2009. Michael Baulk for being an amazing example and leader when I was at AMV BBDO. And Bryn Butler for giving me a great start in the industry at what is now TBWA\BDH.
Why do people like you?
Assuming they do, it's because I try to ensure people don't forget that it's only a job and we should have some fun while we're doing it.
Chateau Latour or my Manhattan brownstone (and its wine cellar).
Co-founding One Young World this year. Also having been named global CEO at the age of 38 and winning Global Agency of the Year from both Campaign and Ad Age one year later. Helping get our fantastic new Prime Minister elected.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
At our house in Ile de Re, on the beach at Trousse Chemise with my gorgeous wife and three kids. That and any day that I don't fly.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Getting everyone to stop talking the industry down and trying to out-do each other with stories about how it's such a tough time for the business, when in reality this has to be the greatest ever time, post-Mad Men, to be in our industry and we have a really exciting future ahead.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London