Manager – European communications
01753 590 239
470, London Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL3 8QY
November 1970, Northumberland.
Can't beat a bit of telly but increasingly watching that online so I can do a few other bits at the same time. Then there's papers on a Sunday morning while listening to the radio, tricky one that.
Don't have an iPhone but it would be the one that you can point at the sky and tell which stars are which.
Ideal next job
Head of marketing/marketing director.
Three best friends in adland
An agency principal far too old to be given any publicity; one of the most connected women in the industry; and a business director you'd love to have dinner with.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My first big-hitting marketing director, Andrew Marsden, a legend who knows a bit about brands, advertising and media. Some would argue he knows a thing or two about jollies too so I've tried my best to learn as much as possible.
Why do people like you?
Clearly a perfect blend of charm, wit and the odd funny story giving the impression of a likeable fellow.
Riding a motorbike, but then there is custard too – a close second.
Being able to work with and influence a bunch of very clever people, some of whom won two black Pencils in one evening.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
+20 per cent of the volume target, within original budget and a cupboard-full of awards showing that we have the right motivated people, the best planning and a compelling argument in place.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
People will stop saying "it's going to be all about digital".
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues