Hurrell Moseley Dawson & Grimmer
(020) 7278 6655
Exmouth House, 3/11 Pine Street, London, , EC1R 0JH
A dark stormy night on the Sussex coast.
Mad Men, Tour de France, Guardian iPhone app, Wired, GQ.com.
Ideal next job
Nick Hurrell's chauffeur.
Three best friends in adland
I've never been to adland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
If I become successful, I will have lots of people to thank.
Why do people like you?
Because they have only just met me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Clients will start to pay agencies for the creation of long-term value, not the production of short-term ideas.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot