Hurrell Moseley Dawson & Grimmer
(020) 7278 6655
Exmouth House, 3/11 Pine Street, London, , EC1R 0JH
A dark stormy night on the Sussex coast.
Mad Men, Tour de France, Guardian iPhone app, Wired, GQ.com.
Ideal next job
Nick Hurrell's chauffeur.
Three best friends in adland
I've never been to adland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
If I become successful, I will have lots of people to thank.
Why do people like you?
Because they have only just met me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Clients will start to pay agencies for the creation of long-term value, not the production of short-term ideas.
- Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director level! MORE Freelance at MODA consult!! MODA consult Amazing day rates! Some of the best in London. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues