Hurrell Moseley Dawson & Grimmer
(020) 7278 6655
Exmouth House, 3/11 Pine Street, London, , EC1R 0JH
A dark stormy night on the Sussex coast.
Mad Men, Tour de France, Guardian iPhone app, Wired, GQ.com.
Ideal next job
Nick Hurrell's chauffeur.
Three best friends in adland
I've never been to adland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
If I become successful, I will have lots of people to thank.
Why do people like you?
Because they have only just met me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Clients will start to pay agencies for the creation of long-term value, not the production of short-term ideas.
- Digital Designer (Fashion, Conceptual, Photoshop, InDesign) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager Nu Creative Talent £40-45k + bonus, London
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy