IAA UK Chapter
(020) 7381 8777
12 Rickett Street, London, SW6 1RU
Tredegar, Gwent – 9 November 1944.
Channel 4 News, Sunday Times, Spectator, www.totesport.com.
What's an app?
Ideal next job
This is it.
Three best friends in adland
They've all retired!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Ogilvy – for founding an agency with a culture in which it was such a pleasure to work. I did 23 years!
Why do people like you?
Putting up with the same mother-in-law for 43 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
The life I'm living now.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The re-emergence of the advertising agency.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media