IAA UK Chapter
(020) 7381 8777
12 Rickett Street, London, SW6 1RU
Tredegar, Gwent – 9 November 1944.
Channel 4 News, Sunday Times, Spectator, www.totesport.com.
What's an app?
Ideal next job
This is it.
Three best friends in adland
They've all retired!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Ogilvy – for founding an agency with a culture in which it was such a pleasure to work. I did 23 years!
Why do people like you?
Putting up with the same mother-in-law for 43 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
The life I'm living now.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The re-emergence of the advertising agency.
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media