Ad director – Independent and London Evening Standard
(020) 7005 2103
2 Derry Street, , London, , W8 5HF
1965 – deepest, darkest Essex.
My new favourite TV programme is Grandma's House, Independent (doh), Grazia and bunnyhugs!
Ideal next job
Johnny Depp's masseuse.
Three best friends in adland
Alexander Lebedev, Sir Martin Sorrell and Anna Wintour – they just don't know it yet!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Stan Myerson, he gave me unique opportunities.
Why do people like you?
Because I am what it says on the tin! Good Essex girl who does not take herself too seriously!
Horse-riding with my son every week.
Working for Stan Myerson for ten years and him not crushing me like a beetle and me not killing him! Oh, and launching OK! USA.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Bora Bora, Johnny Depp, Champagne on tap.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I hope and I think it will be more about creativity and targeting, not just mass reach! Long-term partnerships with content integration.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Events Manager - Luxury Fashion House Major Players £40000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Contract - International Media Manager - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package + bonus, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign