Head of planning and insight
(020) 7073 7098
42 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning; Nottingham.
Mad Men, The Observer, The Week, www.irishmusicmagazine.com.
Tesco grocery app.
Ideal next job
A&R man at Shanachie Records.
Three best friends in adland
Gary Birtles, Don Draper, Pete Campbell.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
George Michaelides for developing a role at HHCL that I could be truly passionate about and gave me a taste for doing things that were ahead of their time in the industry.
Why do people like you?
Because they know more than me about sport/music/movies.
Paying other people to do my DIY.
Getting a yes when I proposed to my wife and spending 20 years together.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Gazing at an amazing sunset with my loved ones.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data will be even more powerful and prevalent; creative work will be even more disposable.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)