Head of planning and insight
(020) 7073 7098
42 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning; Nottingham.
Mad Men, The Observer, The Week, www.irishmusicmagazine.com.
Tesco grocery app.
Ideal next job
A&R man at Shanachie Records.
Three best friends in adland
Gary Birtles, Don Draper, Pete Campbell.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
George Michaelides for developing a role at HHCL that I could be truly passionate about and gave me a taste for doing things that were ahead of their time in the industry.
Why do people like you?
Because they know more than me about sport/music/movies.
Paying other people to do my DIY.
Getting a yes when I proposed to my wife and spending 20 years together.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Gazing at an amazing sunset with my loved ones.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data will be even more powerful and prevalent; creative work will be even more disposable.
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Senior Consultant - International Branding & Innovation Agency London Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote