Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7438 4007.
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
10th April 1959
Fantasy business partner
I'm pretty happy with the ones I've got.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Harleyford GC, Solus.
Desert island objects
Golf clubs (Augusta and Sunningdale), complete works of Charles Dickens, my family (or is that not allowed?).
Mahatma Gandhi. He had principles for which he was prepared to die.
The Times, Top Gear, The Thick of It, Capital, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
A toss-up between asking Kate to marry me and doing the buyout that led to DLKW & Partners.
A good walk (possibly spoiled in a Mark Twain sense).
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The Great Gonzo.
Learning about creativity at CDP, learning about brands at Lintas, learning about business at Eurocom Paris.Helping to found and build DLKW & Partners.
I've got to have three. Richard Hannay, Jack Aubrey and Harry Palmer.
I can just about sing.
Best job outside advertising
Delivery driver for a garage in my gap year 145mph in Jaguars at 18 years of age.
The golf fanatic will be pleased with the flurry of new business in the final third of 2007. The decision not to repitch for eBay was vindicated by a sudden surge of wins, including The Stroke Association, Alton Towers, Freeview, General Motors and HomeForm. With the agency keen to shake off its image of briefs-for-melodies, some of its work for RAF and COI has shown glimpses of a larger creative potential.
Most expensive purchase
A picture or two.
Why are you good at what you do?
I know what I can't do.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- CRM Insight Manager Stopgap £39000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media