1 212 605 5678
250 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10013
Epsom, UK, 1958.
30 Rock, Wired, Atlantic Monthly, Paid Content.
Charts & Tides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Nick Brien, Matthew Bull, Richard Pinder.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Leo Burnett – he had all of the right values and standards and though I never met him he touched everyone who worked there when Leo Burnett was owned and run by the partners steeped in his approach.
Why do people like you?
A dry humour, I keep my promises, I give smart people space, I don't play politics, I am not married to the corner office.
A Downeaster (it's a boat!).
Not taking this business too seriously.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Brilliant minds working in harmony, a warm breeze and enough wind to fill your sails.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
That the concept of agency will be redundant: it will liberate and terrify in equal measure.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- Planner, Great London B2B Agency Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire