1 212 605 5678
250 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10013
Epsom, UK, 1958.
30 Rock, Wired, Atlantic Monthly, Paid Content.
Charts & Tides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Nick Brien, Matthew Bull, Richard Pinder.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Leo Burnett – he had all of the right values and standards and though I never met him he touched everyone who worked there when Leo Burnett was owned and run by the partners steeped in his approach.
Why do people like you?
A dry humour, I keep my promises, I give smart people space, I don't play politics, I am not married to the corner office.
A Downeaster (it's a boat!).
Not taking this business too seriously.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Brilliant minds working in harmony, a warm breeze and enough wind to fill your sails.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
That the concept of agency will be redundant: it will liberate and terrify in equal measure.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'