(020) 3059 0400
175, High Holborn, London, , WC1V 7AA
London, on a Saturday during the Suez crisis, two hours after Andy Tilley.
Sky Sports, Shooting Stars, Frasier (best ever), The Times, LBC, Monocle, Economist, Bluekipper.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Too many to mention – but the three that I respect the most are Tony Manwaring (Initiative), Mark Young (Leaflet Company), and Mark Palmer (Maverick Planet).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dennis Stone for first break, John Perriss for creating Zenith, and Marie-Jose Forissier for always doing as promised.
Why do people like you?
Not all do – those that do might say humour, focus and delivery.
Italy, school fees, shirts, Maltesers and books.
Memorising 584 Pokemon characters to impress my son.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Lerici at about 6.30 on an August evening.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More pull, less push.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media