Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
+44 (0)20 7012 3980.
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1st January 1968
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Swimming wherever I can.
My late father.
Football club, health club and private members club.
Desert island objects
My drums, The Talmud, my wife.
Nelson Mandela, for his courage and his shirts.
The Times, Private Eye, Choice FM, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Mortgaging my house to set up an agency.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Daniel Craig or Woody Allen, I can't decide.
Child actor and presenter on TV, on radio and in theatre. Post-university, became a broadsheet feature writer. Then a freelance copywriter. I entered agencies as an account handler, rising to board level, before converting to the creative department. Rose to creative director and then managing director (Burnett DM). Lauched and floated UK's first digital music download site. Then co-founded Kitcatt Nohr.
Too many to mention. But it is currently Fix-It-Duck (I read a lot of small children's books).
Cooking (my wife claims it's very hidden recently).
Best job outside advertising
Playing drums with The Temptations
As a martial arts instructor, it's no surprise Nohr has been knocking down the opposition this year and scooping up lots of new business. However, his aggressive growth strategy has created mixed feelings in the DM arena. People either admire him, or there are those who are sceptical (and even a tad jealous) of the agency's success.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Passion, determination (and modesty).
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne