Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
+44 (0)20 7012 3980.
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1st January 1968
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Swimming wherever I can.
My late father.
Football club, health club and private members club.
Desert island objects
My drums, The Talmud, my wife.
Nelson Mandela, for his courage and his shirts.
The Times, Private Eye, Choice FM, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Mortgaging my house to set up an agency.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Daniel Craig or Woody Allen, I can't decide.
Child actor and presenter on TV, on radio and in theatre. Post-university, became a broadsheet feature writer. Then a freelance copywriter. I entered agencies as an account handler, rising to board level, before converting to the creative department. Rose to creative director and then managing director (Burnett DM). Lauched and floated UK's first digital music download site. Then co-founded Kitcatt Nohr.
Too many to mention. But it is currently Fix-It-Duck (I read a lot of small children's books).
Cooking (my wife claims it's very hidden recently).
Best job outside advertising
Playing drums with The Temptations
As a martial arts instructor, it's no surprise Nohr has been knocking down the opposition this year and scooping up lots of new business. However, his aggressive growth strategy has created mixed feelings in the DM arena. People either admire him, or there are those who are sceptical (and even a tad jealous) of the agency's success.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Passion, determination (and modesty).
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Manager- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £27k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media