Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
+44 (0)20 7012 3980.
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1st January 1968
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Swimming wherever I can.
My late father.
Football club, health club and private members club.
Desert island objects
My drums, The Talmud, my wife.
Nelson Mandela, for his courage and his shirts.
The Times, Private Eye, Choice FM, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Mortgaging my house to set up an agency.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Daniel Craig or Woody Allen, I can't decide.
Child actor and presenter on TV, on radio and in theatre. Post-university, became a broadsheet feature writer. Then a freelance copywriter. I entered agencies as an account handler, rising to board level, before converting to the creative department. Rose to creative director and then managing director (Burnett DM). Lauched and floated UK's first digital music download site. Then co-founded Kitcatt Nohr.
Too many to mention. But it is currently Fix-It-Duck (I read a lot of small children's books).
Cooking (my wife claims it's very hidden recently).
Best job outside advertising
Playing drums with The Temptations
As a martial arts instructor, it's no surprise Nohr has been knocking down the opposition this year and scooping up lots of new business. However, his aggressive growth strategy has created mixed feelings in the DM arena. People either admire him, or there are those who are sceptical (and even a tad jealous) of the agency's success.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Passion, determination (and modesty).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure