Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
+44 (0)20 7012 3980.
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1st January 1968
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Swimming wherever I can.
My late father.
Football club, health club and private members club.
Desert island objects
My drums, The Talmud, my wife.
Nelson Mandela, for his courage and his shirts.
The Times, Private Eye, Choice FM, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Mortgaging my house to set up an agency.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Daniel Craig or Woody Allen, I can't decide.
Child actor and presenter on TV, on radio and in theatre. Post-university, became a broadsheet feature writer. Then a freelance copywriter. I entered agencies as an account handler, rising to board level, before converting to the creative department. Rose to creative director and then managing director (Burnett DM). Lauched and floated UK's first digital music download site. Then co-founded Kitcatt Nohr.
Too many to mention. But it is currently Fix-It-Duck (I read a lot of small children's books).
Cooking (my wife claims it's very hidden recently).
Best job outside advertising
Playing drums with The Temptations
As a martial arts instructor, it's no surprise Nohr has been knocking down the opposition this year and scooping up lots of new business. However, his aggressive growth strategy has created mixed feelings in the DM arena. People either admire him, or there are those who are sceptical (and even a tad jealous) of the agency's success.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Passion, determination (and modesty).
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media