(020) 7298 8000
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, W2 1YR
Mock The Week, Daily Telegraph, no mags, RBS current account online (OMG), the Torch digital site on the M4.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Insight, innovation, inspiration.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
First chance for a guy from the Job Centre not knowing what he wanted to do – Kate Hornby employed me at Ulster TV during Thatcher's 80s.
Why do people like you?
Cos' I have an office with a fridge full of Stella. True.
White shirts. I have 33. Only two blue shirts. Something imprinted from the working-class background about white-collar workers.
Beating Steve Cram in a cross-country race when I was 14 in Sunderland. I went off drinking, he didn't. He'll not remember it, but I do.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Willow, leather, maidens… at Lord's.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The mobile phone becomes a central plank in communications linking the real world and the virtual world… at last.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - 3 months - ASAP start Stopgap £35000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, charity, London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + car, bonus., London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure