(020) 7298 8000
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, W2 1YR
Mock The Week, Daily Telegraph, no mags, RBS current account online (OMG), the Torch digital site on the M4.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Insight, innovation, inspiration.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
First chance for a guy from the Job Centre not knowing what he wanted to do – Kate Hornby employed me at Ulster TV during Thatcher's 80s.
Why do people like you?
Cos' I have an office with a fridge full of Stella. True.
White shirts. I have 33. Only two blue shirts. Something imprinted from the working-class background about white-collar workers.
Beating Steve Cram in a cross-country race when I was 14 in Sunderland. I went off drinking, he didn't. He'll not remember it, but I do.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Willow, leather, maidens… at Lord's.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The mobile phone becomes a central plank in communications linking the real world and the virtual world… at last.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Midweight Packaging Designer - Top Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, City of London