Head of planning
(020) 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Mashable, Grazia, NSFW, Inbetweeners.
GPS tracking of John Terry in relation to my wife.
Ideal next job
Postie (in the Caribbean).
Three best friends in adland
Benjy C, Aggers and Mark G, who'll all be delighted to have finally made it into this book.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Why do people like you?
I'm a fantastic listener.
I never wear the same pair of pants twice.
The occasional "yes" from Russell Ramsey.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Twelve hours unbroken sleep.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The mass adoption of pre-testing tools for interactive ideas (and the likelihood of suppressed creativity).
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated