Executive creative director
(020) 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
When the boat came in. Newcastle.
Radio 4. The Independent. Saturday Telegraph. The Sunday Times. Radio 5 Live. Mad Men.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Martin Sorrell, Bob Jeffrey, Toby Hoare.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
I've been very lucky to have worked at some great places and with some great people.
Why do people like you?
I don't like this question.
Audi optional extras.
Passing the 11 plus.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking the dog on a sunny day with my family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Client-agency relationships will break down into project by project arrangements.
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy