Executive creative director
(020) 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
When the boat came in. Newcastle.
Radio 4. The Independent. Saturday Telegraph. The Sunday Times. Radio 5 Live. Mad Men.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Martin Sorrell, Bob Jeffrey, Toby Hoare.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
I've been very lucky to have worked at some great places and with some great people.
Why do people like you?
I don't like this question.
Audi optional extras.
Passing the 11 plus.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking the dog on a sunny day with my family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Client-agency relationships will break down into project by project arrangements.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3