Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
(020) 7250 7345
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Last century in the Midlands.
Mad Men, The Leicester Mercury, Octane magazine, Pistonheads.com.
Train Times. And I still manage to be late.
Ideal next job
Something like my current one.
Three best friends in adland
The PG Tips Monkey, Clifford the Listerine Dragon and George the Hofmeister Bear.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My first boss Graeme Robertson, for showing me that there is a surprising amount of intellectual stimulation to be got out of the simple business of flogging people stuff.
Why do people like you?
I am quite good at PowerPoint.
Forcing The Red Fort to discontinue its All-You-Can-Eat buffet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
I'm not that imaginative.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Savvy practioners will become increasingly reluctant to answer questions that make them hostages to fortune.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ï»¿Senior Programmatic Optimisation Manager Aspire £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Temporary Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £10 Per Hour, Northamptonshire