Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
(020) 7250 7345
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Last century in the Midlands.
Mad Men, The Leicester Mercury, Octane magazine, Pistonheads.com.
Train Times. And I still manage to be late.
Ideal next job
Something like my current one.
Three best friends in adland
The PG Tips Monkey, Clifford the Listerine Dragon and George the Hofmeister Bear.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My first boss Graeme Robertson, for showing me that there is a surprising amount of intellectual stimulation to be got out of the simple business of flogging people stuff.
Why do people like you?
I am quite good at PowerPoint.
Forcing The Red Fort to discontinue its All-You-Can-Eat buffet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
I'm not that imaginative.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Savvy practioners will become increasingly reluctant to answer questions that make them hostages to fortune.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne