Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
(020) 7012 3980
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1am, University College Hospital, Bloomsbury, London.
Mad Men, The Times, HBR, eBay.
Ideal next job
Taking Kitcatt Nohr into new territories – literally or metaphorically.
Three best friends in adland
My three partners, of course.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
George Smith. For helping me understand that you don't have to decide between being a strategist and a creative.
Why do people like you?
Do they? How lovely.
An old Jag that is a triumph of style over functionality and economy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing the congas live on stage with Santana.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Managing change and driving innovation while maintaining our sense of humour and profitability.
- Senior Marketing Manager - Retail Campaigns Sky Negotiable, West London
- Senior Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Bristol
- Group Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, City of London
- Global Managing Copy Editor Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Depending on Experience, West London
- senior account manager > INTEGRATED > EDUCATION collectivo Up to £39,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote