Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
(020) 7012 3980
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1am, University College Hospital, Bloomsbury, London.
Mad Men, The Times, HBR, eBay.
Ideal next job
Taking Kitcatt Nohr into new territories – literally or metaphorically.
Three best friends in adland
My three partners, of course.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
George Smith. For helping me understand that you don't have to decide between being a strategist and a creative.
Why do people like you?
Do they? How lovely.
An old Jag that is a triumph of style over functionality and economy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing the congas live on stage with Santana.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Managing change and driving innovation while maintaining our sense of humour and profitability.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Principle Consultant - Marketing Mix Modelling Lipton Fleming £45000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Analyst - Global Digital Agency Lipton Fleming £45000 per annum, London