Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
(020) 7012 3980
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
1am, University College Hospital, Bloomsbury, London.
Mad Men, The Times, HBR, eBay.
Ideal next job
Taking Kitcatt Nohr into new territories – literally or metaphorically.
Three best friends in adland
My three partners, of course.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
George Smith. For helping me understand that you don't have to decide between being a strategist and a creative.
Why do people like you?
Do they? How lovely.
An old Jag that is a triumph of style over functionality and economy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing the congas live on stage with Santana.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Managing change and driving innovation while maintaining our sense of humour and profitability.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad