(020) 7025 0005
65, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5BL
10 April 1964, Templecombe.
Guardian, BBC website, MOTD 2.
Pocket Universe – hours of star-gazing with the kids.
Ideal next job
Sailing instructor – I have a long way to go, mind you.
Three best friends in adland
Spice boy Priesty and the Krow founders.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Farrell. The right advice at the right time.
Why do people like you?
I am always first at the bar.
Sailor – the family Pony.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Short week, long weekend.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Same as it it ever was. Over-supply, under-delivery.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood