(020) 7025 0005
65, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5BL
10 April 1964, Templecombe.
Guardian, BBC website, MOTD 2.
Pocket Universe – hours of star-gazing with the kids.
Ideal next job
Sailing instructor – I have a long way to go, mind you.
Three best friends in adland
Spice boy Priesty and the Krow founders.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Farrell. The right advice at the right time.
Why do people like you?
I am always first at the bar.
Sailor – the family Pony.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Short week, long weekend.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Same as it it ever was. Over-supply, under-delivery.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues