Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
London. 13 November 1968.
The Week, Entourage, FT, River Cottage, Vanity Fair, More4.
Ideal next job
I would like to personally approve all building schemes planned across the greater London area.
Three best friends in adland
Have faint allergic reaction to talking shop… but most amusing work moments are typically spent with Ewen Sturgeon, Chris Clarke and Anil Pillai.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Fred Mulder, my chairman, for being sensible in a crisis.
Why do people like you?
Not too burdened by seriousness...
A 20,000 square foot high-end bamboo shack just off the coast of Cambodia.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Aforementioned bamboo shack filled with martinis and all mission critical family and friends during seemingly permanent total communication systems failure and information blackout.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think the whole notion of client conflict needs to be rethought… as life gets more complicated, strong consulting sector specialist skills are becoming more important.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas