Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
London. 13 November 1968.
The Week, Entourage, FT, River Cottage, Vanity Fair, More4.
Ideal next job
I would like to personally approve all building schemes planned across the greater London area.
Three best friends in adland
Have faint allergic reaction to talking shop… but most amusing work moments are typically spent with Ewen Sturgeon, Chris Clarke and Anil Pillai.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Fred Mulder, my chairman, for being sensible in a crisis.
Why do people like you?
Not too burdened by seriousness...
A 20,000 square foot high-end bamboo shack just off the coast of Cambodia.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Aforementioned bamboo shack filled with martinis and all mission critical family and friends during seemingly permanent total communication systems failure and information blackout.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think the whole notion of client conflict needs to be rethought… as life gets more complicated, strong consulting sector specialist skills are becoming more important.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Data Warehouse Manager - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, West End
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media