Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
London. 13 November 1968.
The Week, Entourage, FT, River Cottage, Vanity Fair, More4.
Ideal next job
I would like to personally approve all building schemes planned across the greater London area.
Three best friends in adland
Have faint allergic reaction to talking shop… but most amusing work moments are typically spent with Ewen Sturgeon, Chris Clarke and Anil Pillai.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Fred Mulder, my chairman, for being sensible in a crisis.
Why do people like you?
Not too burdened by seriousness...
A 20,000 square foot high-end bamboo shack just off the coast of Cambodia.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Aforementioned bamboo shack filled with martinis and all mission critical family and friends during seemingly permanent total communication systems failure and information blackout.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think the whole notion of client conflict needs to be rethought… as life gets more complicated, strong consulting sector specialist skills are becoming more important.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated