Group chief executive
(020) 7071 2678
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
On the kitchen floor, Ross On Wye, Herefordshire.
Sky Sports, Times, HBR, Contagious.
Worldmate 4.0, Endomondo.
Ideal next job
Head of the PGA.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dr Martin Williams. He taught me that genius is often buried in madness.
Why do people like you?
I'm not sure they do!
Twenty-two years at Leo Burnett.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
36ft Carver on Sydney Harbour with good friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Robots and spiders control everything.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne