LIZH + Grime
(020) 7437 7863
61-63 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SL
Weston Super Mare... a very long time ago.
Woman's Hour, I LOVE Mad Men, The Observer Food Monthly.
Talking Tom… even though he answers back!
Ideal next job
Interior designer… obviously with a pink/red theme.
Three best friends in adland
Now that would be telling… I'm lucky enough to have more than three.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Hegarty and David Abbott… because they have always been honest with me and ever encouraging.
Why do people like you?
I have no idea… answers on a postcard please.
Probably red shoes, they are irresistible to me, I'm VERY extravagant on occasion… especially when you can only wear one pair at a time!
Building LizH and surrounding myself with fantastic, kind, thoughtful and generous people.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Impossible to answer without taking a week-long yoga retreat with plenty of chocolate packed in the case to help me to decide!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Creative ideas are going to see people – "normal folk" – at the centre of marketing campaigns. This will mean more fact and less fiction… but hopefully with a bit of fun in-between.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- GRAPHIC/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER (Branding, Print, Digital, Video) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, City of London