LIZH + Grime
(020) 7437 7863
61-63 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SL
Weston Super Mare... a very long time ago.
Woman's Hour, I LOVE Mad Men, The Observer Food Monthly.
Talking Tom… even though he answers back!
Ideal next job
Interior designer… obviously with a pink/red theme.
Three best friends in adland
Now that would be telling… I'm lucky enough to have more than three.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Hegarty and David Abbott… because they have always been honest with me and ever encouraging.
Why do people like you?
I have no idea… answers on a postcard please.
Probably red shoes, they are irresistible to me, I'm VERY extravagant on occasion… especially when you can only wear one pair at a time!
Building LizH and surrounding myself with fantastic, kind, thoughtful and generous people.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Impossible to answer without taking a week-long yoga retreat with plenty of chocolate packed in the case to help me to decide!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Creative ideas are going to see people – "normal folk" – at the centre of marketing campaigns. This will mean more fact and less fiction… but hopefully with a bit of fun in-between.
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile