Partner and creative director
+44 (0)20 7307 3100.
10 Stephen Mews, London, W1T 1AG
4th November 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I travelled each and ev'ry highway.
Ketel One Vodka.
The cocktail stick.
Desert island objects
The Cruz Sisters and a hypnotic watch.
Lembit Opik. He's a brave man.
Manchester Evening News, Granada Reports, Key 103, twatsfrommanchester.com.
Biggest risk taken
I'm sure you knew, I bit off more than I could chew.
See "desert island" question below.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Tom Cruise. Height-casting.
Too few to mention.
Tom Cruise he's not real, right?
I faced it all, and I stood tall.
Best job outside advertising
Cake. We don't do advertising.
Cake's Peter Pan-like creative director and co-founder still likes to cut a dash in London's swankiest bars and clubs. One of adland's more eligible bachelors, although an interest in Boston terriers and Las Vegas would be an advantage on that front.
Most expensive purchase
Vegas. Not really a purchase, more of a loss.
Why are you good at what you do?
I state my case, of which I'm certain.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London