Partner and creative director
+44 (0)20 7307 3100.
10 Stephen Mews, London, W1T 1AG
4th November 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I travelled each and ev'ry highway.
Ketel One Vodka.
The cocktail stick.
Desert island objects
The Cruz Sisters and a hypnotic watch.
Lembit Opik. He's a brave man.
Manchester Evening News, Granada Reports, Key 103, twatsfrommanchester.com.
Biggest risk taken
I'm sure you knew, I bit off more than I could chew.
See "desert island" question below.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Tom Cruise. Height-casting.
Too few to mention.
Tom Cruise he's not real, right?
I faced it all, and I stood tall.
Best job outside advertising
Cake. We don't do advertising.
Cake's Peter Pan-like creative director and co-founder still likes to cut a dash in London's swankiest bars and clubs. One of adland's more eligible bachelors, although an interest in Boston terriers and Las Vegas would be an advantage on that front.
Most expensive purchase
Vegas. Not really a purchase, more of a loss.
Why are you good at what you do?
I state my case, of which I'm certain.
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad