Global chief executive
Lowe & Partners
(020) 7894 5904
60 Sloane Avenue, , London, , SW3 3XB
Redhill General Hospital.
BBC, The Week, Ted, tennis on Sky HD.
Ideal next job
Up to my neck in the current one.
Three best friends in adland
I've got five; Andy, Laurence, Richard, Robert and Steve.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Patrick R Fallon.
Why do people like you?
Unnecessary tennis equipment.
Hasn't happened yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
When I book a family tennis holiday… well, boot camp, and everyone says: "Darling/Dad, that's a good idea."
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Genuine collaboration and output between skills, talent and brands. Whatever brand you represent will have to be strongly defined in character and delivery.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment ON APPLICATION , Oxfordshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned