Global chief executive
Lowe & Partners
(020) 7894 5904
60 Sloane Avenue, , London, , SW3 3XB
Redhill General Hospital.
BBC, The Week, Ted, tennis on Sky HD.
Ideal next job
Up to my neck in the current one.
Three best friends in adland
I've got five; Andy, Laurence, Richard, Robert and Steve.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Patrick R Fallon.
Why do people like you?
Unnecessary tennis equipment.
Hasn't happened yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
When I book a family tennis holiday… well, boot camp, and everyone says: "Darling/Dad, that's a good idea."
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Genuine collaboration and output between skills, talent and brands. Whatever brand you represent will have to be strongly defined in character and delivery.
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44