Group chief executive
(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
26 February 1954. London.
Frasier, Radio 4, Daily Telegraph, News of the World, Spectator, www.oleole.com/blogs/arseblog.
Ideal next job
Chairman, Arsenal Football Club.
Three best friends in adland
Bill Muirhead, Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bill Muirhead, Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair. Because they all made me much better than I ever would have been.
Why do people like you?
Because I never allow a "one courser without wine".
My wife's horse habit.
Helping to start M&C Saatchi.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A day of shooting a single figure round at Coombe Hill, followed by a Chinese feast with my family, followed by us watching Arsenal win the Champions League.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The reconvergence of creative content and channel planning agencies.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Manager(s) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Herts/North of London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Digital Acquisition Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London