Group chief executive
(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
26 February 1954. London.
Frasier, Radio 4, Daily Telegraph, News of the World, Spectator, www.oleole.com/blogs/arseblog.
Ideal next job
Chairman, Arsenal Football Club.
Three best friends in adland
Bill Muirhead, Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bill Muirhead, Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair. Because they all made me much better than I ever would have been.
Why do people like you?
Because I never allow a "one courser without wine".
My wife's horse habit.
Helping to start M&C Saatchi.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A day of shooting a single figure round at Coombe Hill, followed by a Chinese feast with my family, followed by us watching Arsenal win the Champions League.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The reconvergence of creative content and channel planning agencies.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad