Worldwide chief executive
(020) 7543 4524
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Singapore, same year as Volkswagen "lemon".
Antiques Roadshow, Daily Mail, Campaign, Scottish Rugby.org.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Phil, Phil and Rob.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My second PA at M&C Saatchi, Wendy Clark: she was an appalling PA but did agree to marry me.
Why do people like you?
I'm a Presbyterian Scot – we don't do extravagance.
Helping start M&C Saatchi.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being the first off the plane and hence being the first to arrive at the immigration desk in Sao Paulo airport.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The demise of the holding company: they will be broken up as the current group CEOs retire.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad