Worldwide chief executive
(020) 7543 4524
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Singapore, same year as Volkswagen "lemon".
Antiques Roadshow, Daily Mail, Campaign, Scottish Rugby.org.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Phil, Phil and Rob.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My second PA at M&C Saatchi, Wendy Clark: she was an appalling PA but did agree to marry me.
Why do people like you?
I'm a Presbyterian Scot – we don't do extravagance.
Helping start M&C Saatchi.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being the first off the plane and hence being the first to arrive at the immigration desk in Sao Paulo airport.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The demise of the holding company: they will be broken up as the current group CEOs retire.
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated