Managing director – Central Strategy Unit
(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
15 April 1970, Kings College Hospital, London.
Sky Sports, Sky News, Sunday Times, Guardian, Condé Nast Traveller, Spotify, Choice FM, Radio 5 Live, talkSPORT.
The Hello Kitty game is an absolute god-send.
Ideal next job
I've only just started it.
Three best friends in adland
Tim Allnutt, Simon Mathews, Phil Nunn.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Gary Birtles – hired me to become part of the best media department in the best agency in town, Lowe Howard-Spink. Simon Mathews – backed me to lead Optimedia's new approach to comms planning, thevillage@optimedia. Andrew, Trevor, Jonathan and the the rest of the exec at TBWA – invited me back into the creative agency world.
Why do people like you?
I'm pretty easy-going and an eternal optimist.
My wife, Tanya. Takes the phrase "retail therapy" to a whole new level.
Fortunate enough to enjoy what I do every day. The children do make it all worthwhile.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
On my own private island for the entire summer, blue sky, surrounded by family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Developments in technology will continue to drive change. We will see a significant increase in open-sourced creativity and Google will start to have a real impact on the way display advertising is traded.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building