Executive director of sales
+44 (0)20 7421 7202.
22 Long Acre, , London, , WC2E 9LY
7th October 1963
Fantasy business partner
John Lasseter from Pixar.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By walking around central London wherever possible.
The desire to see my wife and boys smiling.
The only club I need guaranteed entry to; Liverpool FC.
Desert island objects
A football, a family photo and another football to replace the first one?
Boris Johnson, for not pretending to be anything other than what he is.
The Sun, Autocar, 24, Radio Five Live, Thinkbox.tv.
Biggest risk taken
Taking Paul Chard on a golf trip.
The real "three Fs": family, football and friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The end of Thames TV to the start of Channel 5, with a slice of UK Gold in the middle.
Yoda. Short, smart and full of The Force.
I'm actually a chilled-out entertainer.
Best job outside advertising
Coaching a children's football team.
White has faced a tough sell in recent years with five's audience share flattening out but the launch of its digital platforms, five Life and five US, has given its commercial team a new lease of life. Five seems in safe hands with White and his sales director Kelly Williams, one of the most experienced commercial teams in the market.
Most expensive purchase
My annual train ticket to Long Acre.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I'm surrounded by great people I believe in.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London