Group chief executive
(020) 7544 3703
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Liverpool in the 60s.
Newspaper – Weekend FT. Magazine – Vogue. And Grazia, naturally. TV programme – still The Wire, but can't wait to see the new Scorsese TV series, Boardwalk Empire. Website – Net a Porter.
Angry Birds (for my children, of course).
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Mel Cruickshank, Camilla Harrisson and Carrie Hindmarsh – us girls have to stick together.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Watson… he taught me how to run a business, love the Midlands and drink like a fish!
Why do people like you?
I have very rich elderly relatives.
My Net a Porter habit.
Building Lida from scratch. That, and getting my kids to school and myself to work every morning.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A gin and tonic (with my husband or with a good book – depending on my mood).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A return to greater confidence and greater creativity hopefully bringing with it some exciting times and the return of the long lunch.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge