Group chief executive
(020) 7544 3703
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Liverpool in the 60s.
Newspaper – Weekend FT. Magazine – Vogue. And Grazia, naturally. TV programme – still The Wire, but can't wait to see the new Scorsese TV series, Boardwalk Empire. Website – Net a Porter.
Angry Birds (for my children, of course).
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Mel Cruickshank, Camilla Harrisson and Carrie Hindmarsh – us girls have to stick together.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Watson… he taught me how to run a business, love the Midlands and drink like a fish!
Why do people like you?
I have very rich elderly relatives.
My Net a Porter habit.
Building Lida from scratch. That, and getting my kids to school and myself to work every morning.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A gin and tonic (with my husband or with a good book – depending on my mood).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A return to greater confidence and greater creativity hopefully bringing with it some exciting times and the return of the long lunch.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne