Group chief executive
(020) 7544 3703
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Liverpool in the 60s.
Newspaper – Weekend FT. Magazine – Vogue. And Grazia, naturally. TV programme – still The Wire, but can't wait to see the new Scorsese TV series, Boardwalk Empire. Website – Net a Porter.
Angry Birds (for my children, of course).
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Mel Cruickshank, Camilla Harrisson and Carrie Hindmarsh – us girls have to stick together.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Watson… he taught me how to run a business, love the Midlands and drink like a fish!
Why do people like you?
I have very rich elderly relatives.
My Net a Porter habit.
Building Lida from scratch. That, and getting my kids to school and myself to work every morning.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A gin and tonic (with my husband or with a good book – depending on my mood).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A return to greater confidence and greater creativity hopefully bringing with it some exciting times and the return of the long lunch.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London