Group managing director
(020) 7938 6000
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
London; as Noah was pushing his Ark up the beach.
The Mail in all its forms, The Economist, I haven't really watched TV regularly since The Wire finished.
The uncorked cellar.
Ideal next job
I hadn't thought about it and to my astonishment I really do not know.
Three best friends in adland
I don't have any friends.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My mentor has been an absolute life saver without whom I would by now be sweeping streets. It is sadly part of the contract that their identity is a more closely guarded secret than Stig's.
Why do people like you?
Is that how you spell extravagance?
Staying married, staying employed in this job for 16 years, staying alive while being in this job for 16 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Pursuing perfection will ruin your life but put fine wine, good cigars, skiing, family, tears of laughter, and success in the mix and we are getting there.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think that it would be wrong of me to reveal the master plan and upset so many people in the media world this close to Christmas.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Interior Designer Premier Media £150 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Manager - Marketing Planning | 6 Month contract Salt £350 - £500 per day, City of London
- Senior Business Development Manager - Customer Engagement Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £75000 per annum + significant OTE, City of London