Group managing director
(020) 7938 6000
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
London; as Noah was pushing his Ark up the beach.
The Mail in all its forms, The Economist, I haven't really watched TV regularly since The Wire finished.
The uncorked cellar.
Ideal next job
I hadn't thought about it and to my astonishment I really do not know.
Three best friends in adland
I don't have any friends.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My mentor has been an absolute life saver without whom I would by now be sweeping streets. It is sadly part of the contract that their identity is a more closely guarded secret than Stig's.
Why do people like you?
Is that how you spell extravagance?
Staying married, staying employed in this job for 16 years, staying alive while being in this job for 16 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Pursuing perfection will ruin your life but put fine wine, good cigars, skiing, family, tears of laughter, and success in the mix and we are getting there.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think that it would be wrong of me to reveal the master plan and upset so many people in the media world this close to Christmas.
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'