Group managing director
(020) 7938 6000
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
London; as Noah was pushing his Ark up the beach.
The Mail in all its forms, The Economist, I haven't really watched TV regularly since The Wire finished.
The uncorked cellar.
Ideal next job
I hadn't thought about it and to my astonishment I really do not know.
Three best friends in adland
I don't have any friends.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My mentor has been an absolute life saver without whom I would by now be sweeping streets. It is sadly part of the contract that their identity is a more closely guarded secret than Stig's.
Why do people like you?
Is that how you spell extravagance?
Staying married, staying employed in this job for 16 years, staying alive while being in this job for 16 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Pursuing perfection will ruin your life but put fine wine, good cigars, skiing, family, tears of laughter, and success in the mix and we are getting there.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think that it would be wrong of me to reveal the master plan and upset so many people in the media world this close to Christmas.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne