Manning Gottlieb OMD
(020) 7470 5300
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
X Factor, Radio 5, Sunday Times and Chelseafc.com give me everything I need and want.
Flixster. For all the movie news and more.
Ideal next job
Chief executive of a very interesting new fashion business I have my eye on.
Three best friends in adland
A couple of very close mates who work in Wireless and lots of people I work with. (A horrible question.)
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Colin Gottlieb: He employed me as his grad quite a few moons ago at CIA, and I'm still working for him today in some form or another.
Why do people like you?
It must be my lugubrious manner that finally wears them down.
Singing in three Operas at the Covent Garden Opera House when only a nipper.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A Saturday night in. Chelsea had notched another eight-goal victory only hours earlier, X Factor had moved the whole family to a new emotional level, a sneaky game of Call of Duty was had just after Match Of The Day… all with the blessing of the family and accompanied by a fine bottle of red (or two).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
No doubt there will be many new, constantly evolving devices that will enhance our lives and give marketeers so many new targeted opportunities. But i do believe the essence of great advertising will still be with us in five years' time and that the boundaries of creativity will continue to surprise and delight us all.
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London