Manning Gottlieb OMD
(020) 7470 5300
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
X Factor, Radio 5, Sunday Times and Chelseafc.com give me everything I need and want.
Flixster. For all the movie news and more.
Ideal next job
Chief executive of a very interesting new fashion business I have my eye on.
Three best friends in adland
A couple of very close mates who work in Wireless and lots of people I work with. (A horrible question.)
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Colin Gottlieb: He employed me as his grad quite a few moons ago at CIA, and I'm still working for him today in some form or another.
Why do people like you?
It must be my lugubrious manner that finally wears them down.
Singing in three Operas at the Covent Garden Opera House when only a nipper.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A Saturday night in. Chelsea had notched another eight-goal victory only hours earlier, X Factor had moved the whole family to a new emotional level, a sneaky game of Call of Duty was had just after Match Of The Day… all with the blessing of the family and accompanied by a fine bottle of red (or two).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
No doubt there will be many new, constantly evolving devices that will enhance our lives and give marketeers so many new targeted opportunities. But i do believe the essence of great advertising will still be with us in five years' time and that the boundaries of creativity will continue to surprise and delight us all.
- Business Development Manager Major Players £27000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Mid Weight Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £31000 per annum, Southampton
- Digital Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- CRM Executive - Muisc Retail - London Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + fantastic benefits , London
- Marketing Manager - Retail / Leisure Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Glastonbury
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad