(020) 7025 3927
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
In the 60s in Sussex.
The usual favourites – Guardian, The Week, The Word, University Challenge, anything with Jeff Stelling.
Spotify – even though you have to pay for it.
Ideal next job
Harry Redknapp's replacement.
Three best friends in adland
Helen Weisinger, Chris Stead, James Jennings.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Mrs Pollington the newsagent for whetting my interest in media as a paper boy.
Why do people like you?
I don't assume they do.
Keeping her happy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
May 2011, Wembley Stadium, Tottenham 4 - Arsenal 0, Champions League Final.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
We will have stopped using the word "digital".
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England