(020) 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
17 April 1973, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
The Good Wife, Times, FT How To Spend It, bbc.co.uk.
Ideal next job
Team GB Chef de Mission 2012.
Three best friends in adland
Jo Hind (Google), Stephen Haines (Facebook), Frances Ralston-Good (now Naked Oz).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Pattison (yes, I know I'm biased, but am sure he still counts), for encouragement, calmness, wisdom from experience/grey-hairness, occasional (and needed) bluntness and laughter when I'm too tense.
Why do people like you?
Enthusiasm, clear-sightedness, doing the do and being a fun guest.
Deep tissue massages, blow-dry salons, holidays in the Maldives.
I hope the best is still to come…
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Loving and being loved in equal measures.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A split of price-driven, inventory "mass" media via bid management tools vs investment in more meaningful, profitable longer-term one-to-one relationships between brands and consumers. Both aided by integrated, cross-media data and technology.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London