(020) 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
17 April 1973, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
The Good Wife, Times, FT How To Spend It, bbc.co.uk.
Ideal next job
Team GB Chef de Mission 2012.
Three best friends in adland
Jo Hind (Google), Stephen Haines (Facebook), Frances Ralston-Good (now Naked Oz).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Pattison (yes, I know I'm biased, but am sure he still counts), for encouragement, calmness, wisdom from experience/grey-hairness, occasional (and needed) bluntness and laughter when I'm too tense.
Why do people like you?
Enthusiasm, clear-sightedness, doing the do and being a fun guest.
Deep tissue massages, blow-dry salons, holidays in the Maldives.
I hope the best is still to come…
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Loving and being loved in equal measures.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A split of price-driven, inventory "mass" media via bid management tools vs investment in more meaningful, profitable longer-term one-to-one relationships between brands and consumers. Both aided by integrated, cross-media data and technology.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned