(020) 7309 7200
82 Charing Cross Road, , London, , WC2H 0BA
Outnumbered, The Independent, The Week, BBC.
Ideal next job
Replacing The Edge (assuming he retires and Bono likes me…) or replacing Drogba (assuming he is sold, of course).
Three best friends in adland
Graham Kerr (my long-suffering creative partner), Crawford Hollingworth (egghead chairman of the Futures Company), Ian Halley (my exacting first boss – now exacting at McCann Central).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Peter Marsh (founder of my first, now defunct agency Allen Brady and Marsh), whose command of pitch theatre and attention to detail is legendary.
Why do people like you?
(Assuming they do) because they always know what to expect.
My four children's education.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing on stage with David Bowie (while we still both can).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Many more agencies re-engineering themselves into truly integrated, ideas-driven structures and cultures.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1