(020) 7309 7200
82 Charing Cross Road, , London, , WC2H 0BA
Outnumbered, The Independent, The Week, BBC.
Ideal next job
Replacing The Edge (assuming he retires and Bono likes me…) or replacing Drogba (assuming he is sold, of course).
Three best friends in adland
Graham Kerr (my long-suffering creative partner), Crawford Hollingworth (egghead chairman of the Futures Company), Ian Halley (my exacting first boss – now exacting at McCann Central).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Peter Marsh (founder of my first, now defunct agency Allen Brady and Marsh), whose command of pitch theatre and attention to detail is legendary.
Why do people like you?
(Assuming they do) because they always know what to expect.
My four children's education.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing on stage with David Bowie (while we still both can).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Many more agencies re-engineering themselves into truly integrated, ideas-driven structures and cultures.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'