Executive creative director
(020) 7961 2758
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
On a Saturday night in Greenwich.
Ideal next job
I'm happy with the one I've got!
Three best friends in adland
Can't do only three. I have lots of good friends, so that's not fair on them.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Terence Donovan. Because of his amazing energy and resilience.
Why do people like you?
I wouldn't presume that they did. But if they did, maybe for my honesty.
Doing a job I love doing!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
I don't think there is such a thing as perfect happiness. You can be very happy though.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
People will stop using the word digital!
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne