Executive creative director
(020) 7961 2758
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
On a Saturday night in Greenwich.
Ideal next job
I'm happy with the one I've got!
Three best friends in adland
Can't do only three. I have lots of good friends, so that's not fair on them.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Terence Donovan. Because of his amazing energy and resilience.
Why do people like you?
I wouldn't presume that they did. But if they did, maybe for my honesty.
Doing a job I love doing!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
I don't think there is such a thing as perfect happiness. You can be very happy though.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
People will stop using the word digital!
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- LOOKING FOR PROMOTION? AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for forward thinking integrated agency up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £55k + bens, Central London
- Media Executive The Great & The Good £23000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PLANNERS for immediate start up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £60k+ benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies