Executive creative director
(020) 7961 2758
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
On a Saturday night in Greenwich.
Ideal next job
I'm happy with the one I've got!
Three best friends in adland
Can't do only three. I have lots of good friends, so that's not fair on them.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Terence Donovan. Because of his amazing energy and resilience.
Why do people like you?
I wouldn't presume that they did. But if they did, maybe for my honesty.
Doing a job I love doing!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
I don't think there is such a thing as perfect happiness. You can be very happy though.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
People will stop using the word digital!
- Junior Web/Graphic Designer Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Sussex
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum + C/A , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East England
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)