(020) 7837 3737
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
Top Gear, The Times, Evening Standard, The Week. Have a weakness for any websites that sell gadgets – chunkiemunky is a particular favourite.
IMDB – the best US film and trivia app for anoraks.
Ideal next job
Haven't thought about it; still enjoying the current one.
Three best friends in adland
They are unwilling to be "outed", so will have to remain secret.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lots of amazing, brilliant people have helped me. The cultures and beliefs of Lowe Howard- Spink and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe have been the most important for me in my career development.
Why do people like you?
Not sure they do!
Beach hut in Kent, which we went to three times in the whole of this great British summer.
My wife not leaving me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A sunny day at the beach hut.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
It won't be called advertising.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne