(020) 7837 3737
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
Top Gear, The Times, Evening Standard, The Week. Have a weakness for any websites that sell gadgets – chunkiemunky is a particular favourite.
IMDB – the best US film and trivia app for anoraks.
Ideal next job
Haven't thought about it; still enjoying the current one.
Three best friends in adland
They are unwilling to be "outed", so will have to remain secret.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lots of amazing, brilliant people have helped me. The cultures and beliefs of Lowe Howard- Spink and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe have been the most important for me in my career development.
Why do people like you?
Not sure they do!
Beach hut in Kent, which we went to three times in the whole of this great British summer.
My wife not leaving me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A sunny day at the beach hut.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
It won't be called advertising.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum + 12 month contract, Surrey
- Digital Planner/Media Buyer Stopgap £200 per day, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £60000 per annum, London
- Graduate Product Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, St. Albans