Chief strategy officer
(020) 7462 8557
17 Rathbone Street, , London, , W1T 1ND
23 May 1968, Amersham.
Mad Men, Times, Yachting World, Yachting Montly, bbc.co.uk.
Imray Marine Rules & Signals.
Ideal next job
Something that allowed me to sail around the world.
Three best friends in adland
I love you all.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tony Stead – he coined the phrase "account planning" when he was at JWT in the 60s, when it merged the media and business planning teams. He also happens to be my wife's uncle. He gave me loads of advice as I started out in this industry and has done ever since.
Why do people like you?
I make them feel tall.
Winning the bronze medal for small-bore rifle shooting in the Seoul Olympics.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Away from land on a boat, sunshine, friends, glass of wine.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Everyone will wake up to the power of the full-service agency model.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne