Head of MEC Analytics & Insight
(020) 7803 2283
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Sutton Coldfield, 1963.
Wallander (the Krister Henriksson one), Guardian, Q, bbc.co.uk.
One that's not yet developed that counts my bars rest for me while at orchestra rehearsals.
Ideal next job
Programme oversight of one of the projects supported by the microfinance charity Five Talents.
Three best friends in adland
The last people I pitched with, all of whom would also appear in an opposite list.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Leslie Butterfield, who turned me down for a grad job at Abbott Mead Vickers because I came across as arrogant.
Why do people like you?
Because I'm not arrogant.
Twenty-two years marriage, although at most I can only take half the credit.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Making a reasonable fist of the bass trombone part of Belshazzar's Feast.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior Account Director - 9 month maternity cover The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £70K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £63000 + pension + additional benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Licensing Senior Category Manager - Valencia Spain . 75,000 Euros Mark Paine Recruitment 75,000 EUROS, Spain
- Creative Brand Strategist Rare Selection £35 - £50K (benefits TBA), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media