Head of MEC Analytics & Insight
(020) 7803 2283
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Sutton Coldfield, 1963.
Wallander (the Krister Henriksson one), Guardian, Q, bbc.co.uk.
One that's not yet developed that counts my bars rest for me while at orchestra rehearsals.
Ideal next job
Programme oversight of one of the projects supported by the microfinance charity Five Talents.
Three best friends in adland
The last people I pitched with, all of whom would also appear in an opposite list.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Leslie Butterfield, who turned me down for a grad job at Abbott Mead Vickers because I came across as arrogant.
Why do people like you?
Because I'm not arrogant.
Twenty-two years marriage, although at most I can only take half the credit.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Making a reasonable fist of the bass trombone part of Belshazzar's Feast.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + tax free, Dubai
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy