Head of MEC Analytics & Insight
(020) 7803 2283
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Sutton Coldfield, 1963.
Wallander (the Krister Henriksson one), Guardian, Q, bbc.co.uk.
One that's not yet developed that counts my bars rest for me while at orchestra rehearsals.
Ideal next job
Programme oversight of one of the projects supported by the microfinance charity Five Talents.
Three best friends in adland
The last people I pitched with, all of whom would also appear in an opposite list.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Leslie Butterfield, who turned me down for a grad job at Abbott Mead Vickers because I came across as arrogant.
Why do people like you?
Because I'm not arrogant.
Twenty-two years marriage, although at most I can only take half the credit.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Making a reasonable fist of the bass trombone part of Belshazzar's Feast.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)