(020) 7803 2000
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
1970 in a cottage hospital, Romsey, Hampshire.
Vanity Fair, The Observer, Aint-It-Cool and Battlestar Galactica (I know, but honestly it's as good as The Wire).
Ideal next job
The one Robert Evans used to have.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cathy, Ivan, Tom, Jim, Sophie: all great teachers and supporters, plus I got to sleep with one of them.
Why do people like you?
Because I make a very, very good coffee ice-cream.
I'm not overly keen on flying economy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
6am, La Greve blanche Carantec, flask of strong bitter coffee and a still warm patisserie croissant.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Joined-up data, swiftly followed by a renewed appreciation of the beautiful idea.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands