(020) 7803 2000
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
1970 in a cottage hospital, Romsey, Hampshire.
Vanity Fair, The Observer, Aint-It-Cool and Battlestar Galactica (I know, but honestly it's as good as The Wire).
Ideal next job
The one Robert Evans used to have.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cathy, Ivan, Tom, Jim, Sophie: all great teachers and supporters, plus I got to sleep with one of them.
Why do people like you?
Because I make a very, very good coffee ice-cream.
I'm not overly keen on flying economy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
6am, La Greve blanche Carantec, flask of strong bitter coffee and a still warm patisserie croissant.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Joined-up data, swiftly followed by a renewed appreciation of the beautiful idea.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)