0161 228 3909
117-119 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 6ED
1962. Helsinki, Finland. Not safe for Western babies to be born in Moscow where father was Naval Attaché at British Embassy.
CSI Huddersfield, The War Cry, Carrot Country, lovelylargeladies.com.
Facebook Places – useful when your lunch date leaves at 2.30pm.
Ideal next job
Golf pro in summer, gamekeeper in winter.
Three best friends in adland
I might not be theirs. That would be crushing.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Graves, my first exec at Saatchi & Saatchi. For leaving after eight months. They didn't replace him.
Why do people like you?
I don't know. It's a curse but women want to be me and men want to sleep with me.
Matched pair of Berettas.
GB hammer-throwing champion – ranked three in the world aged 17.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
There will be more 70-year-olds working in adland than 40-year-olds.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England