0161 228 3909
117-119 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 6ED
1962. Helsinki, Finland. Not safe for Western babies to be born in Moscow where father was Naval Attaché at British Embassy.
CSI Huddersfield, The War Cry, Carrot Country, lovelylargeladies.com.
Facebook Places – useful when your lunch date leaves at 2.30pm.
Ideal next job
Golf pro in summer, gamekeeper in winter.
Three best friends in adland
I might not be theirs. That would be crushing.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Graves, my first exec at Saatchi & Saatchi. For leaving after eight months. They didn't replace him.
Why do people like you?
I don't know. It's a curse but women want to be me and men want to sleep with me.
Matched pair of Berettas.
GB hammer-throwing champion – ranked three in the world aged 17.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
There will be more 70-year-olds working in adland than 40-year-olds.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned