(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Peep Show, Private Eye, Trout and Salmon, funnyordie.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cox, Hegarty, Abbott, Souter, Briginshaw, Duffy.
Why do people like you?
The seventh largest brown trout caught on fly in 1993.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
May on the Test.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media