(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Peep Show, Private Eye, Trout and Salmon, funnyordie.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cox, Hegarty, Abbott, Souter, Briginshaw, Duffy.
Why do people like you?
The seventh largest brown trout caught on fly in 1993.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
May on the Test.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad