Chief strategy officer
(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Duns, Scotland, 1970.
The Wire, The Shield, The Sopranos, other HBO stuff. The Times. CelticQuickNews. And Campaign, of course.
Twitter for iPhone.
Ideal next job
Dare sounds like a great place to work, so maybe something there…
Three best friends in adland
Lady Calcraft, Lord Brooke-Taylor and Earl Grey.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
MT Rainey for teaching me that planners should be bold, creative and (ideally) Scottish.
Why do people like you?
Our third child.
Never using physical violence in a research debrief, despite the many temptations and incitements to do so.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Hell. Life is more fun if you have something to bitch or moan about.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will finally realise that the world is moving too fast to predict what will be happening in five years' time.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey