Chief strategy officer
(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Duns, Scotland, 1970.
The Wire, The Shield, The Sopranos, other HBO stuff. The Times. CelticQuickNews. And Campaign, of course.
Twitter for iPhone.
Ideal next job
Dare sounds like a great place to work, so maybe something there…
Three best friends in adland
Lady Calcraft, Lord Brooke-Taylor and Earl Grey.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
MT Rainey for teaching me that planners should be bold, creative and (ideally) Scottish.
Why do people like you?
Our third child.
Never using physical violence in a research debrief, despite the many temptations and incitements to do so.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Hell. Life is more fun if you have something to bitch or moan about.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will finally realise that the world is moving too fast to predict what will be happening in five years' time.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne