Chief strategy officer
(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Duns, Scotland, 1970.
The Wire, The Shield, The Sopranos, other HBO stuff. The Times. CelticQuickNews. And Campaign, of course.
Twitter for iPhone.
Ideal next job
Dare sounds like a great place to work, so maybe something there…
Three best friends in adland
Lady Calcraft, Lord Brooke-Taylor and Earl Grey.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
MT Rainey for teaching me that planners should be bold, creative and (ideally) Scottish.
Why do people like you?
Our third child.
Never using physical violence in a research debrief, despite the many temptations and incitements to do so.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Hell. Life is more fun if you have something to bitch or moan about.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will finally realise that the world is moving too fast to predict what will be happening in five years' time.
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy