Chief strategy officer
(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Duns, Scotland, 1970.
The Wire, The Shield, The Sopranos, other HBO stuff. The Times. CelticQuickNews. And Campaign, of course.
Twitter for iPhone.
Ideal next job
Dare sounds like a great place to work, so maybe something there…
Three best friends in adland
Lady Calcraft, Lord Brooke-Taylor and Earl Grey.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
MT Rainey for teaching me that planners should be bold, creative and (ideally) Scottish.
Why do people like you?
Our third child.
Never using physical violence in a research debrief, despite the many temptations and incitements to do so.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Hell. Life is more fun if you have something to bitch or moan about.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will finally realise that the world is moving too fast to predict what will be happening in five years' time.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer