Global digital leader
(020) 7969 4207
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Just before Bobby Moore held the World Cup trophy. First appeared in the great flyover state of Ohio.
S4C. I'm going through a Welsh phase right now. And for a good laugh you can't beat The Onion.
The Sky iPhone app. Let's me regain control of my Sky+ box from the kids.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
I'm still trying to find one person willing to be my friend!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
GM O'Connell (founder of Modem Media) for letting me drink digital Kool-Aid way back in '95.
Why do people like you?
I'm a convenient source of unintentional humour.
Buying old 2-Tone 45s.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My three boys, a big bowl of popcorn, some Belgian beer, Where Eagles Dare on TV.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Google buys all of us.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Midweight Digital Designer, Berkshire Blue Tree Recruits £32,000 - £36,000, Berkshire
- Direct Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35-45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England