Global digital leader
(020) 7969 4207
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Just before Bobby Moore held the World Cup trophy. First appeared in the great flyover state of Ohio.
S4C. I'm going through a Welsh phase right now. And for a good laugh you can't beat The Onion.
The Sky iPhone app. Let's me regain control of my Sky+ box from the kids.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
I'm still trying to find one person willing to be my friend!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
GM O'Connell (founder of Modem Media) for letting me drink digital Kool-Aid way back in '95.
Why do people like you?
I'm a convenient source of unintentional humour.
Buying old 2-Tone 45s.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My three boys, a big bowl of popcorn, some Belgian beer, Where Eagles Dare on TV.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Google buys all of us.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44