Chief strategy officer
(020) 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Pontefract. Year of the Monkey.
Peppa Pig, Guardian, Radio Times, WorldofBrass.co.uk.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Bill, Eric, Mark.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The women of Country Homes & Interiors.
Why do people like you?
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Family, beach, sun, dog.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Unaccountable epic 120-second spots.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned