Director of advertising
Mirror Group Newspapers
(020) 7293 3844
1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AP
In August 1958, my mother was lying in a bed in Stanmore screaming get that thing out of me. Nine months later I was born.
I quite like that TV programme where the owners of a house go away and when they come back it's completely changed. I think it was called London's Burning.
Scrabble tile rack on my iPhone. On its own, it's shit, but connect it to an iPad that has the Scrabble app downloaded on it and it's awesome!
Ideal next job
Don't know the name of the programme, but I'd like to do the job that bloke does on the TV, the one that has a great car, great house, great job and a cat called Jess!
Three best friends in adland
Has anyone else in the A List mentioned me? If so, it's them!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Reviewing my career to date, I blame the bastard that gave me my first job.
Why do people like you?
Because I'm a team player. In fact, I'm probably the best team player in the business!
Personal trainers for all the family. Until recently we all shared the one pair!
I'm still married to the long-suffering Mrs E.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Getting rid of my rusty old campervan.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I won't be invited to complete the A List again.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne