(020) 7663 0266
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Born in an English town when Mungo Jerry was number one.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
William Eccleshare, Pru Parkinson, Trista Grant.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
William Eccleshare, for too many reasons to mention.
Why do people like you?
Assuming people do, it's probably best to ask them.
Working in great agencies on both sides of the Atlantic.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Aside from hanging out with my kids, my hubby or my friends, as I become truly middle-aged, it's got to be sleep, I'm afraid!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The increasing importance of data in making marketing decisions.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne