(020) 7663 0266
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Born in an English town when Mungo Jerry was number one.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
William Eccleshare, Pru Parkinson, Trista Grant.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
William Eccleshare, for too many reasons to mention.
Why do people like you?
Assuming people do, it's probably best to ask them.
Working in great agencies on both sides of the Atlantic.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Aside from hanging out with my kids, my hubby or my friends, as I become truly middle-aged, it's got to be sleep, I'm afraid!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The increasing importance of data in making marketing decisions.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Marketing - Small to Medium Corporate Bupa Competitive + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Staines
- LEAD CONCEPTUAL DESIGNER - PRINT/POS - CREATIVE AGENCY - c£45k Salt £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - MANCHESTER - £60k OTE £70k Salt £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £130 - £145 per day, West London