(020) 7663 0266
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Born in an English town when Mungo Jerry was number one.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
William Eccleshare, Pru Parkinson, Trista Grant.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
William Eccleshare, for too many reasons to mention.
Why do people like you?
Assuming people do, it's probably best to ask them.
Working in great agencies on both sides of the Atlantic.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Aside from hanging out with my kids, my hubby or my friends, as I become truly middle-aged, it's got to be sleep, I'm afraid!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The increasing importance of data in making marketing decisions.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business director Dynamic New Alliances £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager AOK Events Ltd £35,000-£38,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media