Arnaud de Puyfontaine
National Magazine Company
(020) 7439 5000
72 Broadwick Street, London, W1V 2BP
Paris, in the mid-60s.
All of them. With an ever-evolving media landscape, it’s difficult to have just one favourite.
Shazam, as I love discovering new music
Ideal next job
I already have my ideal job.
Three best friends in adland
Maurice Levy, Martin Sorrell and those who are investing the most money in our fantastic company and brands.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My friends at Emap who sparked my love affair with the UK.
Why do people like you?
You’ll have to ask them – in both England and France.
La Tache – a fantastic Burgundy wine available at Sarmentwine.com.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Finding the perfect ataraxy.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A move to a more holistic approach across multiple platforms.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager - Insurance Brand Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum + car and other fantastic benefits, Milton Keynes
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure