Arnaud de Puyfontaine
National Magazine Company
(020) 7439 5000
72 Broadwick Street, London, W1V 2BP
Paris, in the mid-60s.
All of them. With an ever-evolving media landscape, it’s difficult to have just one favourite.
Shazam, as I love discovering new music
Ideal next job
I already have my ideal job.
Three best friends in adland
Maurice Levy, Martin Sorrell and those who are investing the most money in our fantastic company and brands.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My friends at Emap who sparked my love affair with the UK.
Why do people like you?
You’ll have to ask them – in both England and France.
La Tache – a fantastic Burgundy wine available at Sarmentwine.com.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Finding the perfect ataraxy.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A move to a more holistic approach across multiple platforms.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Search Executive Dot-Gap £26k, London (Greater)
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014