Arnaud de Puyfontaine
National Magazine Company
(020) 7439 5000
72 Broadwick Street, London, W1V 2BP
Paris, in the mid-60s.
All of them. With an ever-evolving media landscape, it’s difficult to have just one favourite.
Shazam, as I love discovering new music
Ideal next job
I already have my ideal job.
Three best friends in adland
Maurice Levy, Martin Sorrell and those who are investing the most money in our fantastic company and brands.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My friends at Emap who sparked my love affair with the UK.
Why do people like you?
You’ll have to ask them – in both England and France.
La Tache – a fantastic Burgundy wine available at Sarmentwine.com.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Finding the perfect ataraxy.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A move to a more holistic approach across multiple platforms.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)