Arnaud de Puyfontaine
National Magazine Company
(020) 7439 5000
72 Broadwick Street, London, W1V 2BP
Paris, in the mid-60s.
All of them. With an ever-evolving media landscape, it’s difficult to have just one favourite.
Shazam, as I love discovering new music
Ideal next job
I already have my ideal job.
Three best friends in adland
Maurice Levy, Martin Sorrell and those who are investing the most money in our fantastic company and brands.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My friends at Emap who sparked my love affair with the UK.
Why do people like you?
You’ll have to ask them – in both England and France.
La Tache – a fantastic Burgundy wine available at Sarmentwine.com.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Finding the perfect ataraxy.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A move to a more holistic approach across multiple platforms.
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building