Director of commercial strategy
(020) 7782 7517
1, Pennington Street, London, , E98 1BD
26 July 1964, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
Wallender (Swedish version), The Sun, The Week, lufc.co.uk.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Mark Craze, Steve Platt and Andy Mullins.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Claire Myerscough for giving me my first job at Saatchis in 1986 and Mark Craze for sharpening up my commercial skills.
Why do people like you?
Open, honest, direct and fun.
Great family holidays.
Staying happily married working in an industry where you work long hours and are frequently out in the evening entertaining clients.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Getting the balance right between work, family and leisure time. I haven't mastered it yet!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Impact of how people consume advertising in TV and print media through new channels. Internet for TV (You view) and iPad for newspapers.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central