Director of commercial strategy
(020) 7782 7517
1, Pennington Street, London, , E98 1BD
26 July 1964, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
Wallender (Swedish version), The Sun, The Week, lufc.co.uk.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Mark Craze, Steve Platt and Andy Mullins.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Claire Myerscough for giving me my first job at Saatchis in 1986 and Mark Craze for sharpening up my commercial skills.
Why do people like you?
Open, honest, direct and fun.
Great family holidays.
Staying happily married working in an industry where you work long hours and are frequently out in the evening entertaining clients.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Getting the balance right between work, family and leisure time. I haven't mastered it yet!
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Impact of how people consume advertising in TV and print media through new channels. Internet for TV (You view) and iPad for newspapers.
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Designer Dahling Ltd Up to £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales and Delivery Enablement - Marketing Services Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and discretionary bonus, Weybridge
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote