Executive director and head of media research
(020) 7260 1234
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
On April Fool's Day on the island of Aphrodite!
Still Newsnight, the FT, Sunday Times, Evening Standard, City AM, The Spectator and Telegraph.co.uk.
Of the 250,000 currently available, probably Rightmove.co.uk.
Ideal next job
NED for a media company which utilises my City expertise, media knowledge and experience of growing and running a PLC.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
SMS for his loyalty and longevity.
Why do people like you?
What's there not to like?
Jewellery for maximum value and minimum volume.
Surviving long enough in the City (without losing my soul) to help build Numis!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Superficially, a sunny day, a good book, a hot cappuccino… followed by a boat ride, swim and dinner under the stars! Fundamentally, trying to achieve the impossible – and getting close.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The percentage of revenues derived from digital platforms and emerging markets.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £85k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Partner Executive Stopgap £23000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata - 6 months, London
- Digital Account Manager - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure