Executive director and head of media research
(020) 7260 1234
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
On April Fool's Day on the island of Aphrodite!
Still Newsnight, the FT, Sunday Times, Evening Standard, City AM, The Spectator and Telegraph.co.uk.
Of the 250,000 currently available, probably Rightmove.co.uk.
Ideal next job
NED for a media company which utilises my City expertise, media knowledge and experience of growing and running a PLC.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
SMS for his loyalty and longevity.
Why do people like you?
What's there not to like?
Jewellery for maximum value and minimum volume.
Surviving long enough in the City (without losing my soul) to help build Numis!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Superficially, a sunny day, a good book, a hot cappuccino… followed by a boat ride, swim and dinner under the stars! Fundamentally, trying to achieve the impossible – and getting close.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The percentage of revenues derived from digital platforms and emerging markets.
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Lead Creative Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DEPUTY PRODUCT EDITOR (FASHION, DIGITAL, EDITING) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Interim Head of Marketing - Fixed Term Contract Brand Recruitment Very competitive salary, dependent on experience , Bracknell
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media