Vice-chairman Ogilvy EMEA; group chairman UK
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
(020) 7345 3148
10 Cabot Square, , London, , E14 4QB
1962, Ramsgate, Kent.
FT, Spooks, Yachting Monthly, Football365.
Navionics on the iPhone.
Ideal next job
Chief executive, WPP Group PLC.
Three best friends in adland
Derek Robson. Andy Greenaway. Tal Adams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rod Wright – he redefined direct marketing's role in the industry and almost made it respectable.
Why do people like you?
Probably my warm and friendly demeanour.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Multi-national agencies will become fashionable again. Margins will rebound to "Mad Men" days. The internet will be fad. Someone will produce a good mobile ad.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline