Vice-chairman Ogilvy EMEA; group chairman UK
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
(020) 7345 3148
10 Cabot Square, , London, , E14 4QB
1962, Ramsgate, Kent.
FT, Spooks, Yachting Monthly, Football365.
Navionics on the iPhone.
Ideal next job
Chief executive, WPP Group PLC.
Three best friends in adland
Derek Robson. Andy Greenaway. Tal Adams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rod Wright – he redefined direct marketing's role in the industry and almost made it respectable.
Why do people like you?
Probably my warm and friendly demeanour.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Multi-national agencies will become fashionable again. Margins will rebound to "Mad Men" days. The internet will be fad. Someone will produce a good mobile ad.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central