Vice-chairman Ogilvy EMEA; group chairman UK
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
(020) 7345 3148
10 Cabot Square, , London, , E14 4QB
1962, Ramsgate, Kent.
FT, Spooks, Yachting Monthly, Football365.
Navionics on the iPhone.
Ideal next job
Chief executive, WPP Group PLC.
Three best friends in adland
Derek Robson. Andy Greenaway. Tal Adams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rod Wright – he redefined direct marketing's role in the industry and almost made it respectable.
Why do people like you?
Probably my warm and friendly demeanour.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Multi-national agencies will become fashionable again. Margins will rebound to "Mad Men" days. The internet will be fad. Someone will produce a good mobile ad.
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Campaigns Marketing Manager fusion-lifestyle £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private medical, London
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media